Product classification：WHAT WE DO> Benutri®>
Product Name: Oleanolic Acid
CAS Number: 508-02-1
Specification: 98% Titration
Appearance: White fine powder
Botanical Source: Hemsleya chinensis cogn.
Oleanolic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid, widely distributed in food and medicinal plants.
Oleanolic acid has been marketed in China as an oral drug for human liver disorders. The mechanism of hepatoprotection by these two compounds may involve the inhibition of toxicant activation and the enhancement of the body defense systems. Oleanolic acid and ursolic acid have also been long-recognized to have anti-inflammatory and anti-hyperlipidemic properties in laboratory animals, and more research is warranted to develop a therapy for patients. In addition, oleanolic acid has the effects of correcting protein metabolism disorders, anti-inflammatory, strong heart, and diuresis, increasing white blood cells, lowering blood sugar and promoting immune function, and inhibiting the growth of S-180 tumor.
1. Reduce liver damage: Oleanolic acid for the tricyclic triterpenoid compounds, carbon tetrachloride-induced acute and chronic liver injury in rats have a significant protective effect. After treatment, the enlarged mitochondria and the expansion of the rough endoplasmic reticulum are restored. But also can make acute and chronic liver injury in the liver cell balloon degeneration, necrosis and inflammatory response was significantly reduced. Increased triglyceride accumulation in the liver, increased glycogen content.
2. Decreased serum alanine aminotransferase activity: oleanolic acid on acute, chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis animals have significant role in reducing enzymes.
3. Reduces serum r-globulin and is consistent with the reduction of inflammatory response in the liver seen by histology.
4. Promote the regeneration of liver cells: oleanolic acid can promote the residual liver of the nuclear division of the number increased significantly, higher than the control group, suggesting that the role of promoting cell regeneration.
5. Reduce the level of tetracycline in the brain homogenate of cirrhotic rats: due to the significant decrease in the level of tyrosine in the brain homogenate, it can inhibit the formation of pseudo neurotransmitters, so it is beneficial to the prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.
6. Inhibition of liver fibrosis: oleanolic acid treatment of liver fibrosis in rats, severe liver fibrosis and significantly reduced, decreased liver collagen content, suggesting that the role of prevention and treatment of liver cirrhosis.
7. Oleanolic acid has a significant inhibitory effect on mouse mononuclear phagocytic cell system, macrophage phagocytosis and experimental arthritis, but has an effect on both humoral immune function and antigen-binding cells. Enhance immunity and inhibit S180 tumor growth.
8. On the damage of chromosomes have a protective effect on experimental atherosclerosis have a preventive effect, but also to correct protein metabolism disorders.
If you want to know more, email to: email@example.com or call us:+86 28 86799990 or send online message.
Benepure is pleased to serve you.